Friday, January 10, 2014

Interior Perspectives Revisited

I had about 45 minutes to kill between appointments today, so I stopped in where we were drawing last Wednesday morning and tried another sketch of this lobby.  This time from a different point of view and for the first time, with some Windsor-Newton blue ink in my pen.  As I suspected the ink is water soluble, but I think that might make it more interesting to play with, for a while anyway.

 
6x9 Super Aquabee Sketchbook, ink, watercolor.

3 comments:

  1. This is great Jim. I love the inside and I especially love the outside view through the windows. It is remarkable to me how you can take in a whole scene and still use great editing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic sketch Jim, I was seated a little to the left of your point of view. I like your stair case.
    patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the blue pen best - the colors just POP out of there!

    ReplyDelete