Saturday, January 25, 2014

42nd World Wide Sketch Crawl, Tri Cities, Washington

 
Today was my first world wide sketch crawl! We started out at Yoke's on Keene, at 9:00am. I thought sketching bananas would help nourish my art appetite.

 
Time flew by so we left Yoke's, (Patti G. and Jim B) at 10:30am and met up with some of our sketchers  already at The Local coffee shop on Gage. From my view point from across the room, I opted to sketch a Melting Milton Imagining piece of art. Cameron Milton uses melted crayola crayons.  I chose Art Bars for this fun and colorful piece, especially since our relentless inversion weather continues.

 
Close up, I thought that I would share my latte heart and yummy croissant.  I had a wonderful morning sketching.
Patti Kirch

1 comment:

  1. Patti, I love the John Lennon, croissant/latte sketch! So colorful and creative. Especially like the word art too! Hope to see you join us again!

    ReplyDelete