To Use the Blog as an Author you must have admin permission. To gain admission you have been attending our weekly outings on a fairly regular basis. To keep permission, you must post on the blog at least occasionally. Once permission has been granted through the blog follow along below:
- Upper right hand corner: click on sign-in with the email address you used to join USK TriCities.
- Fill in your email address and password and click ok, or whatever it says to move on.
- The next window will have your name in the upper left hand portion. From here you will be able to do a number of things: Create a new post, Go the post list, View More Options, and View the blog. Click on each of them to familiarize yourself with where each takes you.
- To add your image and text: click on "Create a New Post."
- In the next window, add a title for your post in the title window.
- Put your pointer in the large window to type any text you want. Above the text window, you'll see "Link." Place your pointer on the icon just to the right and you'll see it says, "Insert Image." click on it.
- This window directs you to the image you have saved on your hard drive. All you have to do is scroll to the image and click on it. Blogger will then place the image in the text window.
- You can put the either abover the text, or below it, by dragging it where you want it to go. Things don't always drag easy here so it takes patience to get it where you want it. The easiest method for image placement is to either place it first, then it goes on top, or after you've entered the text where the image will go below the text.
- Hold your pointer on the image. You'll see some options: sizing is one - use the X-Large, or Large, depending on how it looks in the finished product. You can also add a caption here.
- All done? Click "Publish." You'll see a list of all the posts that have been posted. Your's should be on top. Click "View Blog" and there it will be. If you want to edit, start the process over.
- Once you do this a few times, it becomes rather second-nature.
- Happy Posting on the "Urban Sketchers: Tri-Cities, Wa" blog!!!
It was great to see many members of your group at the Local today, and to meet a few of you. We'd love to have you join the Arts Foundation of the Mid-Columbia so we can work together for a better community and art connection. http://artsfoundationmc.org.ReplyDelete