Wednesday, February 26, 2014

"Two Ladies in Two Days"


The lady on the left doesn't really have a deformed arm, but I thought it would make her more interesting to have one . . . (ahem).  She was one of the fab four at the table shown in the prior posting where the four of them were there when we arrived and still there when we left.



The lady on the right was in Subway yesterday.  She was with a friend and they were oohing and ogling over a bran-new baby, which didn't make the sketch.  Her friend did, but I decided to crop her out.  I like this one by herself much better.  Maybe some color?  Maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. I love Barracuda's Coffee shop, that was fun sketching there. Your people are great Jim, I need not to avoid sketching people any longer. I like your colors in the faces and clothes.
    On another note, I don't know how I duplicated comments twice, yikes and sorry, mom of twins,
    patti k

    ReplyDelete