Monday, February 10, 2014

Roasters Coffee - 02/05/14


I actually sketched this while waiting for other sketchers to arrive at our meeting place along Howard Amon Park near the Allied Arts Gallery.  I didn't get it finished so returned later that day to complete my drawing.  Micron pens and Koi water colors were the tools I used.



My rendition of the "Girl with Mac" at Roasters Coffee.  She was a perfect model!
Thank goodness Roasters opens early because we are having trouble finding interesting places to sketch on our Wednesday mornings.  Ideas anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Fun sketches Patty. I connected with a father during art walk that offered us an inside venue to sketch in with apparently a great view of the golf coarse. Matt Mandell the pro at Canyon Lakes. He would love for us to include his 12 year old son on a Saturday sketch about. Jim if you see this let me know what you think? What is the date for the next Saturday sketch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pieces Patti G.
    Everyone was booking it at Roaster's last Wednesday....note booking, text booking and us, well, sketch booking of course!
    Patti K

    ReplyDelete