Wednesday, February 26, 2014

"Two Groups in Two Days"

This group of people stopped in at the new Subway on Gage yesterday while I was there.

I had a six inch BMT with lettuce, onions, pickles, a few extra green peppers, pepperoncini peppers, and two jalapenos (I would have more but they don't like me as well as I like them), vinegar, regular mustard, and a "ton of pepper," for taste.

"Make it a meal with a senior discount." $6.85


This morning was our weekly Wednesday Morning Sketchabout.  We went to Barracuda Coffee on Van Giesen in Richland.  The place was packed and the noise level (cacophony, if you will) was reminiscent of one of those indoor chicken farms with thousands of chickens all going off at the same time.

These ladies were there when we arrived, about 10am, and they were there when we left, about 11:45ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment