Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"The Food Court at the Local Mall"

L to R:  Patty, Cindy, Dave, Jim at the Food Court in the local mall.

Two new members joined us this morning, Patty and Cindy.  We met at the Food Court because it is much warmer there than sitting outside somewhere this morning.  We had a great time doing art, and talking about art, and the Kennedy assassination. 
 

My addition to the collection of sketches this morning.
 
For some reason this old ledger book I bought at eBay for 8 bucks seems to tell me, "go ahead, let'er rip, Son."  I wish all my sketchbooks talked so clearly to me.  The rest of them seem to be a bit more uptight than this one.  I'm starting to prefer it to the others, but don't tell them I said that.

7x11.5 Ledger (1902-1905), Faber-Castell Pens, Tombo Pens, Lamy
Safari with Noodler's Lexington Gray ink.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment