Wednesday, July 30, 2014

"IHOP Sketching"

L to R:  Patti, Patty, Jim, Nancy, Katherine, Cindy, Gail and Harry.

With local temperatures hovering around the century mark this week, we decided we needed to go inside for today's sketch crawl.  Where better than the local IHOP (International House of Pancakes). Most of the members had never sketched their food before, so this was a really fun experience.  We started with portrait and table items sketching, ordered our food, then drew it.  What a great fun, outing.



3 comments:

  1. Hey, hey Jim, what was in your coffee? You are a fantastic sketcher, so are you saying that IHOPS' food is unidentifiable?…..lol
    Great idea for a hot out doors kind of day, keep me posted for next weeks sketch.
    Patti K

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wait, I got it, you are a retired High School Biology Teacher ; )
    Patti K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know the way I ended up right here, however I believed this submit was great.

    I do not know who you are however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger when you aren't already.
    Cheers!

    Here is my page: year real ()

    ReplyDelete