Wednesday, June 10, 2015

"Wednesday Morning at The Blank Canvas"

It was nice to have a morning to sit and sketch today.  Gail shared some of her great idea's for getting our sketches ready for our show at Allied Arts.  We had some new (to me) folks join us.  One of them being my first neighbor Marcia Bates!  After sketching the flowers I brought to The Blank Canvas, Marcia, Patti and I headed over to Little of This and That for some more sketching.


There was some discussion about the use of pencil in Urban Sketching. Here are some 
photo's of my process as I started with a light pencil sketch. Went into more
 detail with the pen, then added color later.  

Urban Sketcher Manifesto                          
#5.We use any kind of media and cherish our individual styles.




 That's all I am saying folks ;)






2 comments:

  1. Nice progression of pics showing how your image evolved to completion. Nice. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I loved sketching with you, and your flowers and easel with frame are delightful!
    Love your sketches and colors. Patti K

    ReplyDelete