Thursday, June 18, 2015

Artwalk, Lodgepole and Dan Maher in Moscow, ID.

Moscow, Idaho has an amazing amount of activity during the summer.  On Friday, before a delish dinner at Gnosh, my daughter and I hit the annual Art Walk where most all of the businesses on Main Street hosted one or two artists' works.  On Saturday we began our day at the closed off Main Street Farmer's Market; then cleaned out her apartment before our 7:30pm reservations at Lodgepole, North American Kitchen a new and must experience restaurant.
We continued our evening and headed to Bucer's for a tea.  Dan Maher, NPR's Inland Folk's host, was on stage, at mic belting out entertaining shanty Irish Pub songs and classic folk and of course diddy's about Dillan.
"Whiskey your my darling drunk or sober"
and new lyrics
"Summertime is coming and the trees are sweetly blooming, blooming together"
Sunday morning, we couldn't leave Moscow without a Parisian breakfast at Blooms, which I will have to come back to for another enjoyable sketch and flavors experience.
patti kirch



3 comments:

  1. Patti I love your sketching/journalist approach. Hope you are having fun it sure looks like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti I love your sketching/journalist approach. Hope you are having fun it sure looks like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Gail,
    Yes, I am having a whoot sketching, and sometimes, just sometimes a sketch begs to be woven!!!
    Oh, I love your Facebook and website Gail!!!!!!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete