Tuesday, May 14, 2013

THIRD SATURDAY SKETCHABOUT !

"VINEYARD CITY ARTS FESTIVAL"

The folks in Benton City have specifically asked the "Urban Sketchers: Tri-City" Group to come do our thing at their thing this Saturday, May 18th from 10 - 1pm.  


Here is the email that Desiree sent - so you can see she is really excited to have us there!

Oh I am so excited!
The park is only about a mile from the freeway
- coming from the tri-cities, you take exit 96 I think.
at the stop sign, turn right. Stay on that road, despite the turns /
curves / name changes. You pass the Conoco on your right, cross the
bridge, swoop to the left, then swoop to the right (and you MUST swoop,
right?!)  pass another Conoco - this time on your left - and the street on
your RIGHT, after that, will be Dale. I don't believe that you will be
able to turn there (think that it will be closed) but the park is right
there, behind the US Bank, etc.
Thank you again, Nancy!
Desiree

If you were at the Cinco de Mayo Festival last week, you will know what you are missing!
Please let me know if you'll be there and maybe we can carpool...

3 comments:

  1. Sorry - I have no idea why everything is formatted like this! Hope you can all make it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for our Third Saturday Sketchabout in May!!! Hope everyone can be there and fill the blog with your drawings afterwards!! I will be in Seattle at the "Line and Color" workshop so, darn, I can't make this one. Have fun, you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also been invited to have an art booth there so if anyone wants to hang out in my shade booth, I'll be there. - Ed

    ReplyDelete