Sunday, March 10, 2013

4 Options for EAGLE & PLOW

Here are my 4 options for the Mercer label.  I have spent a lot of time on these and even now, there are some problems that will take even longer to address.  On 2 of these the '&' sign is too far to the left and needs to snuggle in but that would mean doing the entire thing all over again.  At this point, this is enough of an idea if the Mercers would like to use them and I can tweak more if needs be.

The winning designer gets a case of the "Eagle & Plow" wine each year the label is used, so it's a fun prize!  I am thinking, if I had the proper tools to be a graphic artist, these things would be so much easier on my computer than by hand.  I guess I prefer the fine arts and the graphic arts programs would require a lot more time for me to learn than I'm willing to spend.  There's only so much time in a day you know!


 Number One


Number Two


Number Three


Number Four


If your interest is tweaked and you'd like to have a go at the contest - DO IT!  Submit your designs to this website and I'll forward them on.  GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment