Friday, November 30, 2012

"Mall Peoples"

I arrived at the mall this morning at 9:30ish because I wanted to walk around a bit before meeting up with the others at 10 in the Food Court.  So at 10 I spotted this group of "older" folks sitting around three co-joined tables in the Food Court, drinking coffee and enjoying each other's company. 

I decided they needed to find their way into my sketchbook and it was a good way to spend time waiting for the others. 

Unfortunately, I didn't know one of us was in Oregon, and the other forgot where we were going to meet.  So here are two of us at the mall sketching, but in different places.  We never crossed paths. 

The other two sketches following this are a couple I did after leaving the mall at about 10:40. 

1 comment:

  1. Jim - I think this is really, really cool. I love how you chose some places to add color and some are just black and white. It really keeps things clean and gets your eye moving all over the group!

    ReplyDelete